[youtube]7yBm0k0coL0[/youtube]
This song is so good, best of the album no doubt.
trained...i see imperfection in your race
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
I always thought it was "strange" as I felt that made more sense. Silly Warrel. Good song though 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
Warrel is a strange dude to begin with. Also, I agree with jorsh on this probably being the best of that album.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
At times this is my favorite song from the album. It's full of good ones, no doubt.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
great song/album. do you ever listen to warrel danes solo album, jorsh?
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
Classic track, very operatic. It's hard to pick a best from said album though.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
[quote name="rhino"]great song/album. do you ever listen to warrel danes solo album, jorsh?[/quote]
No I've never heard it. Too busy listening to other things. I'll listen to it someday though.
No I've never heard it. Too busy listening to other things. I'll listen to it someday though.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
I just read it as "imperfections in your arse." 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race
Favorite Nevermore album, without a doubt. This song gave me the inspiration for my chest piece 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]