Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 10 Aug 2010, 05:38
[youtube]y8eHrAIF6lw[/youtube]
I know theres been a lot of nile threads/talk around lately, but i'm listening to this NOW. Lyrical/vocal/percussional/conceptual perfection.
It was the song that got me into death metal.
Along with summoning redemption.
I'm listening to the closing notes now on good headphones with some red wine.
Experieces such as this
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451 Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:
Post
by Meat Engine » 10 Aug 2010, 05:56
This > Unas
There, I said it.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 10 Aug 2010, 06:09
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] There, I said it.[/quote]
My fellating lover throws this caveat at the end of a lot of his statements, its fucking funny.
Also, about the unas thing..... i know where youre coming from but i sard picking favourites.
Listening to masturbating the war god now. I dont choose favourites but if i did
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451 Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:
Post
by Meat Engine » 10 Aug 2010, 06:23
I love that caveat. It adds shock value and controversy to anything.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 10 Aug 2010, 06:30
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]I love that caveat. It adds shock value and controversy to anything.[/quote]
The reason it gained relevance with my group is because of an interview with some young Irish scumbag boxer that surfaced on youtube where he says:
'Listen... my name is michael ward and i'm the best man in this room. There, i said it.'
Classic.
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:
Post
by djonni greazo » 10 Aug 2010, 07:23
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] Unas > *
There, I said it.[/quote]
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:
Post
by djonni greazo » 10 Aug 2010, 20:55
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] Unas > *
There, I said it.[/quote][/quote]
hm.. upon further review, i'd say i was wrong. right now, i'd put them on roughly equal terms (with perhaps a slight edge to Ur due to the hpl-inspired stuff and shit)
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 11 Aug 2010, 10:38
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]This > Unas
There, I said it.[/quote]
Well it's true. There, I confirmed it.
Ur is
and is the highest artistic expression of the guitar solo. There, I said it.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582 Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:
Post
by TamPron » 11 Aug 2010, 13:09
both songs win awesome sex.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 11 Aug 2010, 15:01
I say Dreaming of Ur > Godslayer Unas
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 11 Aug 2010, 18:05
BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:
Post
by djonni greazo » 11 Aug 2010, 18:19
[quote name="Devy"]BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND!
[/quote]
ohmyfuckfuckinyes. that acoustic intro = winjizzness
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 11 Aug 2010, 18:33
Wrought
See, i win.
:doubleoldoldschoolpointswordscore:
Ruins is possibly my favourite nile epic.
The vocals on Ur really drag it further into the win aether though.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Post
by Verbal » 12 Aug 2010, 02:43
WORSHIP THE ANIMAL!
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 12 Aug 2010, 04:31
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="Devy"]BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND!
[/quote]
ohmyfuckfuckinyes. that acoustic intro = winjizzness[/quote]
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 12 Aug 2010, 16:57
There, you said it.
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582 Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:
Post
by TamPron » 12 Aug 2010, 18:25
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]Wrought
See, i win.
:doubleoldoldschoolpointswordscore:
Ruins is possibly my favourite nile epic.
The vocals on Ur really drag it further into the win aether though.[/quote]
I always wondered why Chief dropped the cleans after that demo. I dug them.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]