Hey HbW

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Hey HbW

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]y8eHrAIF6lw[/youtube]



:xx: I know theres been a lot of nile threads/talk around lately, but i'm listening to this NOW. Lyrical/vocal/percussional/conceptual perfection.



It was the song that got me into death metal.



Along with summoning redemption.



I'm listening to the closing notes now on good headphones with some red wine.



Experieces such as this :xx:
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Meat Engine »

This > Unas



There, I said it.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="The Fu Monster"] There, I said it.[/quote]



My fellating lover throws this caveat at the end of a lot of his statements, its fucking funny.



Also, about the unas thing..... i know where youre coming from but i sard picking favourites.



Listening to masturbating the war god now. I dont choose favourites but if i did :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Meat Engine »

I love that caveat. It adds shock value and controversy to anything.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="The Fu Monster"]I love that caveat. It adds shock value and controversy to anything.[/quote]



The reason it gained relevance with my group is because of an interview with some young Irish scumbag boxer that surfaced on youtube where he says:



'Listen... my name is michael ward and i'm the best man in this room. There, i said it.'



Classic.
Image
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="The Fu Monster"] Unas > *



There, I said it.[/quote]
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] Unas > *



There, I said it.[/quote][/quote]



hm.. upon further review, i'd say i was wrong. right now, i'd put them on roughly equal terms (with perhaps a slight edge to Ur due to the hpl-inspired stuff and shit)
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="The Fu Monster"]This > Unas



There, I said it.[/quote]



Well it's true. There, I confirmed it.



Ur is :thingy: :xx: :thingy: and is the highest artistic expression of the guitar solo. There, I said it.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by TamPron »

both songs win awesome sex.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Hey HbW

Post by vO)))id »

I say Dreaming of Ur > Godslayer Unas
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Devy »

BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND! :waa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="Devy"]BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND! :waa:[/quote]



ohmyfuckfuckinyes. that acoustic intro = winjizzness
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Hugo. »

Wrought :xx:



See, i win. :redneck: :doubleoldoldschoolpointswordscore:



Ruins is possibly my favourite nile epic.



The vocals on Ur really drag it further into the win aether though.
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Verbal »

WORSHIP THE ANIMAL!
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="Devy"]BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND! :waa:[/quote]



ohmyfuckfuckinyes. that acoustic intro = winjizzness[/quote]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey HbW

Post by Hugo. »

There, you said it. :redneck:
Image
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Hey HbW

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]Wrought :xx:



See, i win. :redneck: :doubleoldoldschoolpointswordscore:



Ruins is possibly my favourite nile epic.



The vocals on Ur really drag it further into the win aether though.[/quote]





I always wondered why Chief dropped the cleans after that demo. I dug them.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply