[youtube]EPrVgO0Zqnw[/youtube]
Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
Guitar is neoclassical in this period
[youtube]EPrVgO0Zqnw[/youtube]
[youtube]EPrVgO0Zqnw[/youtube]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
Helstar is a good and underrated band imo 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
Also, this is an unbelievable warmup, you should give it a shot.
[youtube]gP4oJqyPCrI[/youtube]
Tab of intro: <!-- m -->http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/song?id=37533<!-- m -->
[youtube]gP4oJqyPCrI[/youtube]
Tab of intro: <!-- m -->http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/song?id=37533<!-- m -->

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- captain twat. IV.
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 14:13
- Location: New York
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
helstar rocks
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
[quote name="mabb_"]I shall learn that shit[/quote]
Good luck on bars 5-9, bud.
Good luck on bars 5-9, bud.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Helstar is a good and underrated band imo
[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
I'm going to have to investigate these fellows further. Until I can be bothered to do that, I shall listen to Cacophony 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit
[/quote]
The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual.
The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit
[/quote]
The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual.
[/quote]
Ok, i read the tuning as an open D not D standard.
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit
The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual.
Ok, i read the tuning as an open D not D standard.

