Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Haunty »

Guitar is neoclassical in this period :thingy:



[youtube]EPrVgO0Zqnw[/youtube]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Helstar is a good and underrated band imo :idea:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Haunty »

Also, this is an unbelievable warmup, you should give it a shot.



[youtube]gP4oJqyPCrI[/youtube]



Tab of intro: <!-- m -->http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/song?id=37533<!-- m -->
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One
Posts: 1352
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 14:13
Location: New York

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by captain twat. IV. »

I shall learn that shit
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by rhino »

helstar rocks
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="mabb_"]I shall learn that shit[/quote]



Good luck on bars 5-9, bud.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Helstar is a good and underrated band imo :idea:[/quote]
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Hugo. »

I sard retuning my guitar for that shit :homework:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Devy »

I'm going to have to investigate these fellows further. Until I can be bothered to do that, I shall listen to Cacophony :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit :homework:[/quote]



The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual. :huh:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit :homework:[/quote]



The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual. :huh:[/quote]



Ok, i read the tuning as an open D not D standard.
Image
Post Reply