i taught the killing game first
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
i taught the killing game first
[youtube]wRVDAwgsfUU[/youtube]

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i taught the killing game first
I love me some Skinny Puppy. Last Rites was the first SP album I bought (though my favorites are Remission, Too Dark Park, and The Process). 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Angela9
- Neophyte
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 04:02
- Location: ks
Re: i taught the killing game first
yeah i don't think their as good as ministry but puppy is pretty good too.. .
vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .
vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .
. . .think for yourself. . .

- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: i taught the killing game first
did someone take over her account?
- Angela9
- Neophyte
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 04:02
- Location: ks
Re: i taught the killing game first
[quote name="Verbal"]did someone take over her account?[/quote]
gleeso
. . .think for yourself. . .

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i taught the killing game first
[quote name="Angela9"]yeah i don't think their as good as ministry but puppy is pretty good too.. .
vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .[/quote]
You should be stripped, raped, drawn and quartered, you tasteless sow. Al can suck Ogre's demented Canadian dick.
vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .[/quote]
You should be stripped, raped, drawn and quartered, you tasteless sow. Al can suck Ogre's demented Canadian dick.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i taught the killing game first
Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?
Who is it?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i taught the killing game first
I ordered Too Dark Park, Last Rights and Bites off amazon
Angela!
In what order should I get the rest?
Vivisectvi, Remission, The Process, Rabies, and Cleanse, Fold, Manipulate. I'm not even gonna worry about Mythmaker and The Greater Wrong of the Right because I hear they are horrible.
Angela!
In what order should I get the rest?
Vivisectvi, Remission, The Process, Rabies, and Cleanse, Fold, Manipulate. I'm not even gonna worry about Mythmaker and The Greater Wrong of the Right because I hear they are horrible.
- Angela9
- Neophyte
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 04:02
- Location: ks
Re: i taught the killing game first
[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?[/quote]
what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression!
Who is it?[/quote]
what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression!
. . .think for yourself. . .

- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: i taught the killing game first
[quote name="Angela9"]
[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?[/quote]
what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression![/quote]
Inram, is this how you spend Ramadan?
[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?[/quote]
what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression![/quote]
Inram, is this how you spend Ramadan?
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: i taught the killing game first
Love in Vein 
I saw SP in Philly last Autumn and it was fucking way beyond thingy.
I saw SP in Philly last Autumn and it was fucking way beyond thingy.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: i taught the killing game first
TDP was my first way back in like, middle school. still absolutely love everything up to last rites, process has its moments but was kinda inconsistent, probably on account of it only being half-done before goettel died. the two new albums can be entirely disregarded, after listening to them both a couple times i can't even consider them legit SP albums.
[youtube]iXDz_j6PPR8[/youtube]

used to have this on VHS too, no idea what happened to it :(
[youtube]iXDz_j6PPR8[/youtube]
used to have this on VHS too, no idea what happened to it :(
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i taught the killing game first
I should be punched in the face for forgetting Cleanse Fold Manipulate, the second SP cd I ever bought and one of my favorites easily.
I enjoyed The Greater Wrong of the Right (and the live DVD from its tour that came out later is
with hours of old archival tour footage plus their awesome set from TGWotR) but Mythmaker didn't grab me at all. I'm looking forward to checking out the new one, though.
I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs
Has it been released on DVD? That tape is beginning to wear out 
I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: i taught the killing game first
[quote name="desolation"]I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs
Has it been released on DVD? That tape is beginning to wear out
[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Puppy-Aint ... 210&sr=8-1<!-- m -->
I've been wanting to buy this for a long, long time but keep forgetting/remembering when I don't have money.
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Puppy-Aint ... 210&sr=8-1<!-- m -->
I've been wanting to buy this for a long, long time but keep forgetting/remembering when I don't have money.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i taught the killing game first
The reviews make me want to hold off. It sounds like Nettwerk fucked the DVD version up.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: i taught the killing game first
I borrowed the VHS for a good deal of time, if only I still had a vhs player 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: i taught the killing game first
i am downloading a fuckton of golden era (1988-1992) bootlegs and after i listen to them and figure out what is worth keeping i will upload them for all of your listening pleasure
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i taught the killing game first
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.