i taught the killing game first

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

i taught the killing game first

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]wRVDAwgsfUU[/youtube]



:ba:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Abzu »

I love me some Skinny Puppy. Last Rites was the first SP album I bought (though my favorites are Remission, Too Dark Park, and The Process). :grim:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Angela9
Neophyte
Posts: 25
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 04:02
Location: ks

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Angela9 »

yeah i don't think their as good as ministry but puppy is pretty good too.. .



vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .
. . .think for yourself. . .


Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Verbal »

did someone take over her account?
User avatar
Angela9
Neophyte
Posts: 25
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 04:02
Location: ks

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Angela9 »

[quote name="Verbal"]did someone take over her account?[/quote]



:fuckoff: gleeso
. . .think for yourself. . .


Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Angela9"]yeah i don't think their as good as ministry but puppy is pretty good too.. .



vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .[/quote]

You should be stripped, raped, drawn and quartered, you tasteless sow. Al can suck Ogre's demented Canadian dick.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Abzu »

Hahaha "Angela9"

:hard-on bearer:



Who is it?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by droidspawn »

I ordered Too Dark Park, Last Rights and Bites off amazon :santa:





Angela! :redneck:



In what order should I get the rest?





Vivisectvi, Remission, The Process, Rabies, and Cleanse, Fold, Manipulate. I'm not even gonna worry about Mythmaker and The Greater Wrong of the Right because I hear they are horrible.
User avatar
Angela9
Neophyte
Posts: 25
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 04:02
Location: ks

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Angela9 »

[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"

:hard-on bearer:



Who is it?[/quote]





what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression!
. . .think for yourself. . .


Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Angela9"]
[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"

:hard-on bearer:



Who is it?[/quote]





what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression![/quote]

Inram, is this how you spend Ramadan?
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Loki »

Love in Vein :xx:



I saw SP in Philly last Autumn and it was fucking way beyond thingy.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by jawn galliano »

TDP was my first way back in like, middle school. still absolutely love everything up to last rites, process has its moments but was kinda inconsistent, probably on account of it only being half-done before goettel died. the two new albums can be entirely disregarded, after listening to them both a couple times i can't even consider them legit SP albums.



[youtube]iXDz_j6PPR8[/youtube]



:thingy:



used to have this on VHS too, no idea what happened to it :(
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Abzu »

I should be punched in the face for forgetting Cleanse Fold Manipulate, the second SP cd I ever bought and one of my favorites easily. :frown: I enjoyed The Greater Wrong of the Right (and the live DVD from its tour that came out later is :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: with hours of old archival tour footage plus their awesome set from TGWotR) but Mythmaker didn't grab me at all. I'm looking forward to checking out the new one, though.





I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs :redneck: Has it been released on DVD? That tape is beginning to wear out :eyes:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Loki »

[quote name="desolation"]I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs :redneck: Has it been released on DVD? That tape is beginning to wear out :eyes:[/quote]





<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Puppy-Aint ... 210&sr=8-1<!-- m -->



I've been wanting to buy this for a long, long time but keep forgetting/remembering when I don't have money.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Abzu »

The reviews make me want to hold off. It sounds like Nettwerk fucked the DVD version up.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Loki »

I borrowed the VHS for a good deal of time, if only I still had a vhs player :frown:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by jawn galliano »

i am downloading a fuckton of golden era (1988-1992) bootlegs and after i listen to them and figure out what is worth keeping i will upload them for all of your listening pleasure
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i taught the killing game first

Post by Abzu »

:fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply