Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Loki »

<!-- m -->http://soundcloud.com/lifeinthemoonlight/i-3-ian<!-- m -->



Showed it to Deso, he dug, so here it is. One very sloppy improv take. Comments and criticism welcome :santa:



I was going to add vocals, but the more I listen the more I dig it as is.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Abzu »

The blues they don't need no vocals when the blues be in they guitar. :xx: :beer:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Loki »

:beer:



It's no Maggot Brain, but I was trying to channel it, I think.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Devy »

If I was better at it and could be bothered, I'd so play harmonica over this
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Loki »

I want a harmonica, very badly I might add. Still, that does not tell me your feelings. TELL ME.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Devy »

Never!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Loki »

:eyes:





I'm making this face. How can you deny me, name twin?! I PLANNED ON VISITING YOU IN LONDON LAND,TOO!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Abzu »

i repeated it a few times :fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Hugo. »

I enjoyed that, i think my bro would really like it. Blues is more his thing than mine.
Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by vO)))id »

great blues take! :xx:
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Post by Loki »

Than y'all :rednecksanta:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
Post Reply