Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
-
Contact:
Post
by Loki »
<!-- m -->
http://soundcloud.com/lifeinthemoonlight/i-3-ian<!-- m -->
Showed it to Deso, he dug, so here it is. One very sloppy improv take. Comments and criticism welcome
I was going to add vocals, but the more I listen the more I dig it as is.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore

[/quote]
-
Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Post
by Abzu »
The blues they don't need no vocals when the blues be in they guitar.

ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-
Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
-
Contact:
Post
by Loki »
It's no Maggot Brain, but I was trying to channel it, I think.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore

[/quote]
-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
If I was better at it and could be bothered, I'd so play harmonica over this
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
-
Contact:
Post
by Loki »
I want a harmonica, very badly I might add. Still, that does not tell me your feelings. TELL ME.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore

[/quote]
-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
Never!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
-
Contact:
Post
by Loki »
I'm making this face. How can you deny me, name twin?! I PLANNED ON VISITING YOU IN LONDON LAND,TOO!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore

[/quote]
-
Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Post
by Abzu »
i repeated it a few times

ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
I enjoyed that, i think my bro would really like it. Blues is more his thing than mine.
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
great blues take!

-
Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
-
Contact:
Post
by Loki »
Than y'all :rednecksanta:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore

[/quote]