iniquity denmark
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: iniquity denmark
wow, this is awesome

the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: iniquity denmark
I recall listening to "Grime" a lot when I was getting into dm, maybe 7-8 years ago? I don't remember much of them, but this tune sounds great, reminds me of something from suffo's effigy. 
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: iniquity denmark
It's sad that this band is most famous for being used in that crappy Death Metal Karaoke flash video from a while back
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: iniquity denmark
[quote name="Devy"]It's sad that this band is most famous for being used in that crappy Death Metal Karaoke flash video from a while back[/quote]
Precisely how I heard of them.
Precisely how I heard of them.
