iniquity denmark

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

iniquity denmark

Post by vega »

[youtube]k3HzvGoL1Ms[/youtube]



:clap: :clap:
Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: iniquity denmark

Post by zim »

wow, this is awesome



:bang: :bang: :bang:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: iniquity denmark

Post by Lavabug »

I recall listening to "Grime" a lot when I was getting into dm, maybe 7-8 years ago? I don't remember much of them, but this tune sounds great, reminds me of something from suffo's effigy. :bang:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: iniquity denmark

Post by vega »

another



[youtube]TTSjizwjsZs[/youtube]



listen the starting first.



Image
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: iniquity denmark

Post by Devy »

It's sad that this band is most famous for being used in that crappy Death Metal Karaoke flash video from a while back
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: iniquity denmark

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Devy"]It's sad that this band is most famous for being used in that crappy Death Metal Karaoke flash video from a while back[/quote]

Precisely how I heard of them. :redneck:
Post Reply