New Electric Wizard

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

New Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

Coming November 1st :santa: :jizz: :ba: :xx: :greenie: :fonz: :thingy: :alien:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by rhino »

awww yeah
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

:ba:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

Black Masses
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

Just ordered this from Rise Above Records. Can't wait to hear this shit :bang:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

nov 1 is on monday... it might be in shops already
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

They had them in stock and were shipping right away. I don't know about stores over there in Europe though.
User avatar
anubis211
Neophyte
Posts: 20
Joined: 12 Jun 2010, 03:47
Location: Bucharest , Romania

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by anubis211 »

Hah , that's tomorrow .....
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Ninny"]Black Masses[/quote]

Another wink in Black Sabbath´s direction, it is interesting
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by rhino »

it leaked :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

I know but I'm holding off until I get the real deal in the mail. I did pay $23 for it including shipping.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by rhino »

hey jorsh have you heard the doom/sludge band called cough before?



if not download their new one called ritual abuse, its good stuff
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

I couldn't find the band for a few minutes because I was looking up "Cough Before" :redneck:



I thought that was quite the strange band name haha. I figured it out though and am getting it now, hope its good.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by rhino »

did you give it a listen?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

Yeah I did. Pretty good, dudn't grab me by the balls like I was hoping but not bad by any means.





Do you like haarp ryan?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by rhino »

yeah i like the songs that they have posted on their myspace, is the album out or leaked?
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

What are your opinions on this Black Masses
User avatar
captainshanks
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: 16 Nov 2009, 08:37

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by captainshanks »

Its not as good as take the curse in my humble opinion I think we know who pushed in what direction with ew now.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

It's fucking good :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by agony bagony »

i was hoping hoping but this one is no more interesting than the last two boring EW albums. NOT ANGRY OR HIGH ENOUGH.



jus needs to do this :wall: before writing the next one
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by rhino »

i like electric wizard but its not a band i listen to alot
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by M.Bison »

I wank to and over Electric Wizard :jizz:
Image
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: New Electric Wizard

Post by neckred »

is it better than Witchcult?? because i don't dig that one
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply