[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]
post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[youtube]Y80XM_k-0u4[/youtube]
this is my fav maiden song
this is my fav maiden song

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[youtube]0DA0eMEeX2c[/youtube]
this has always been a fav of mine
this has always been a fav of mine
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
It's either [youtube]VUWT1J9Eywo[/youtube] or [youtube]Holvzlk4LrQ[/youtube]
Maiden is fucking
Maiden is fucking
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
I'm actually listening to the whole Somewhere In Time album and feeling the nostalgia around it. The best album ever made, period!
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
I honestly can't stand very much maiden after live afer death. Great band, but not one of my favourite in classic metal.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
The number of the beast 
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
I'm going to d/l the tracks folks are posting 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[youtube]bR8D4Uybtzs[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[youtube]Tk_nWhPPKzQ[/youtube] 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
I really loves to play the intro to wasted years, and I think I will play it now cause I have the guitar in my hands right now 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
I hate the singer's voice.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]
same here. I can't stand dickinson.
same here. I can't stand dickinson.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[youtube]nsHnigAMBNc[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]
same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]
EDIT: and the lyrics
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]
same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]
EDIT: and the lyrics
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]
same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]
it's bizarre... 'NWOBHM/power metal' singers always are in-tune, but not...
It's like they're in their own key or something... it fits the music, but at the same time doesn't... ?
Anyone else think this?

[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]
same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]
it's bizarre... 'NWOBHM/power metal' singers always are in-tune, but not...
It's like they're in their own key or something... it fits the music, but at the same time doesn't... ?
Anyone else think this?
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...
[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]
[/quote]
I think Nile would sound good covering that track
[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]
I think Nile would sound good covering that track
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...
[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]
[/quote]
I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]
Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...
[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]
I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]
Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...
[/quote]
I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]
Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D[/quote]
well some parts would sound great Nile'd up
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...
I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]
Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D[/quote]
well some parts would sound great Nile'd up

