post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by vega »

I start with...



[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]



:bang: :clap: :grim:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]Y80XM_k-0u4[/youtube]



this is my fav maiden song :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by FUKKET »

[youtube]0DA0eMEeX2c[/youtube]



this has always been a fav of mine
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by shadowalk »

It's either [youtube]VUWT1J9Eywo[/youtube] or [youtube]Holvzlk4LrQ[/youtube]



Maiden is fucking :bang:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]OaffCRoVB3E[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by Mr. P »

I'm actually listening to the whole Somewhere In Time album and feeling the nostalgia around it. The best album ever made, period!
:xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I honestly can't stand very much maiden after live afer death. Great band, but not one of my favourite in classic metal.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by Ninny »

The number of the beast :grim:
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by M.Bison »

[youtube]WbSxzqA8QrA[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by FUKKET »

I'm going to d/l the tracks folks are posting :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by rhino »

[youtube]bR8D4Uybtzs[/youtube]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]Tk_nWhPPKzQ[/youtube] :oldryan:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I really loves to play the intro to wasted years, and I think I will play it now cause I have the guitar in my hands right now :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by Grudge »

I hate the singer's voice.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]





same here. I can't stand dickinson.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by TamPron »

[youtube]nsHnigAMBNc[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]





same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]



EDIT: and the lyrics
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]





same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]



it's bizarre... 'NWOBHM/power metal' singers always are in-tune, but not...

It's like they're in their own key or something... it fits the music, but at the same time doesn't... ?



Anyone else think this?

:huh:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...



[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]



:bang: :clap: :grim:[/quote]





I think Nile would sound good covering that track
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...



[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]



:bang: :clap: :grim:[/quote]





I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]



Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D
:xx:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...



:bang: :clap: :grim:[/quote]





I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]



Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D[/quote]



well some parts would sound great Nile'd up :bang:
Post Reply