apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by rhino »

[youtube]XxViGcO_HTk[/youtube]



may be a little rusty, but hey its been 6 or 7 years since they were fully active. this band back together makes me super excited, i'm so hoping for a new album
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by shadowalk »

Damn I was about to post this. :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

id like another good tool album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

is that a wig or is that maynards real hair, jesus christ that looks ridiculous
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by rhino »

hmm he had the same style of hair during lateralus, and the first and second apc, but it seems like he just had a shaved head in the most recent interviews with him :huh: , unless he has the fastest growing hair in the world its a wig
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by droidspawn »

I want new apc and tool. I just want new Maynard studio material period.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="jorsh"]I want new apc and tool. I just want new Maynard studio material period.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Will Conquer
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 54
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 21:33

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night

Post by Will Conquer »

That is good. Thanks. Might have to send these guys some money...and get an album in exchange.

p.s. I don't know if it's a wig, but the singer looks a lot like Bob Odenkirk with a wig on (he wore a few in Mr. Show, ect). Creepy. HALLOWEEN! :greenie:
Post Reply