[youtube]XxViGcO_HTk[/youtube]
may be a little rusty, but hey its been 6 or 7 years since they were fully active. this band back together makes me super excited, i'm so hoping for a new album
apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Damn I was about to post this. 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
id like another good tool album
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
is that a wig or is that maynards real hair, jesus christ that looks ridiculous
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
hmm he had the same style of hair during lateralus, and the first and second apc, but it seems like he just had a shaved head in the most recent interviews with him
, unless he has the fastest growing hair in the world its a wig
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
I want new apc and tool. I just want new Maynard studio material period.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
[quote name="jorsh"]I want new apc and tool. I just want new Maynard studio material period.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Will Conquer
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 21:33
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
That is good. Thanks. Might have to send these guys some money...and get an album in exchange.
p.s. I don't know if it's a wig, but the singer looks a lot like Bob Odenkirk with a wig on (he wore a few in Mr. Show, ect). Creepy. HALLOWEEN!
p.s. I don't know if it's a wig, but the singer looks a lot like Bob Odenkirk with a wig on (he wore a few in Mr. Show, ect). Creepy. HALLOWEEN!