do you like trying bootlegs? are u into??
I sometimes try to download some rare stuff.
I am listening a live of the doors at the matrix 1967. rare shit dudes. rare shit.
I use soulseek. On soulseek is not impossible founding good old shit.
I have some bootlegs of slayer,iron maiden,black sabbath,death ss,etc. some heavy metal bands.
Bootlegs
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Bootlegs

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Bootlegs
i dont care for bootlegs
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Bootlegs
Only if the quality is good enough, but that rarely happens.
I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.
I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.
- Love of Lava
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 815
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
- Location: imaginary beach
Re: Bootlegs
[quote name="Anjel"]
I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.[/quote]
exception: if theres nothing else of the band...
+ there are several variations of bootlegs ..like
live, unreleased material, rehearsals ...
for example i love Dokken's Back in the Streets ,kinda studio quality but its a bootleg cuz somebody stole this tape from don dokken
and released this:

still have to buy it...
I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.[/quote]
exception: if theres nothing else of the band...
+ there are several variations of bootlegs ..like
live, unreleased material, rehearsals ...
for example i love Dokken's Back in the Streets ,kinda studio quality but its a bootleg cuz somebody stole this tape from don dokken
and released this:

still have to buy it...
love of lava.