Bootlegs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Bootlegs

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

do you like trying bootlegs? are u into??

I sometimes try to download some rare stuff.

I am listening a live of the doors at the matrix 1967. rare shit dudes. rare shit.

I use soulseek. On soulseek is not impossible founding good old shit.

I have some bootlegs of slayer,iron maiden,black sabbath,death ss,etc. some heavy metal bands.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Bootlegs

Post by rhino »

i dont care for bootlegs
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Bootlegs

Post by Anjel »

Only if the quality is good enough, but that rarely happens.

I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.
User avatar
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach

Re: Bootlegs

Post by Love of Lava »

[quote name="Anjel"]

I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.[/quote]

exception: if theres nothing else of the band...

+ there are several variations of bootlegs ..like

live, unreleased material, rehearsals ...

for example i love Dokken's Back in the Streets ,kinda studio quality but its a bootleg cuz somebody stole this tape from don dokken

and released this:

Image

still have to buy it... :xx:
love of lava.
Post Reply