as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
[youtube]r_kehhT_qQU[/youtube]
for some reason, the song makes me think of Twin Peaks and David Lynch type thing or a Baladamenti type song... and I like his voice on this track too.
But other than this song, I'm not a fan of any of Mr Danzig's work.
[youtube]r_kehhT_qQU[/youtube]
for some reason, the song makes me think of Twin Peaks and David Lynch type thing or a Baladamenti type song... and I like his voice on this track too.
But other than this song, I'm not a fan of any of Mr Danzig's work.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
I can't stand that song haha
I am a big fan of the Samhain discography, the first 4 Danzig albums, some songs scattered in between few and far between, and Deth Red Saboath.
and o f course The Misfits
I am a big fan of the Samhain discography, the first 4 Danzig albums, some songs scattered in between few and far between, and Deth Red Saboath.
and o f course The Misfits
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- xpocalypse
- Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
- Location: Poland
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
no way, that's ok but a comparison to Badalamenti (not Baladamenti I suppose) is just missed
theme song for Fire Walk With Me is like zillion times more powerful
[vimeo]11728287[/vimeo]
theme song for Fire Walk With Me is like zillion times more powerful
[vimeo]11728287[/vimeo]
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
[quote name="xpocalypse"]no way, that's ok but a comparison to Badalamenti (not Baladamenti I suppose) is just missed[/quote]
yeah I kniow.... I guess I meant more just Lynchian soundtrackish - not so much a Badalamenti composition....
i always forget how to spell his name.
*Spits cawfee out*
yeah I kniow.... I guess I meant more just Lynchian soundtrackish - not so much a Badalamenti composition....
i always forget how to spell his name.
*Spits cawfee out*
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
I laik me some Danzig 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- xpocalypse
- Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
- Location: Poland
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
it's easy
Bad + Lament
Bad + Lament
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
how can you like that song, and not like other danzig songs, fukket?
[youtube]wR-5Y-mANP8[/youtube]
[youtube]wR-5Y-mANP8[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
I Don't Mind The Pain is fucking
Those bitches at that altar in those ruins
Those bitches at that altar in those ruins
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
Danzig videos are great, often some nice pussyz inside

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song
[quote name="rhino"]how can you like that song, and not like other danzig songs, fukket?[/quote]
dunno dude
dunno dude