as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by FUKKET »

as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song



[youtube]r_kehhT_qQU[/youtube]



for some reason, the song makes me think of Twin Peaks and David Lynch type thing or a Baladamenti type song... and I like his voice on this track too.



But other than this song, I'm not a fan of any of Mr Danzig's work.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by Abzu »

I can't stand that song haha



I am a big fan of the Samhain discography, the first 4 Danzig albums, some songs scattered in between few and far between, and Deth Red Saboath.



and o f course The Misfits
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by xpocalypse »

no way, that's ok but a comparison to Badalamenti (not Baladamenti I suppose) is just missed





theme song for Fire Walk With Me is like zillion times more powerful



[vimeo]11728287[/vimeo]
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="xpocalypse"]no way, that's ok but a comparison to Badalamenti (not Baladamenti I suppose) is just missed[/quote]



:redneck:

yeah I kniow.... I guess I meant more just Lynchian soundtrackish - not so much a Badalamenti composition....

i always forget how to spell his name.



*Spits cawfee out* :redneck:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I laik me some Danzig :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by xpocalypse »

it's easy



Bad + Lament ;)
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by rhino »

how can you like that song, and not like other danzig songs, fukket?





[youtube]wR-5Y-mANP8[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by Abzu »

I Don't Mind The Pain is fucking :xx: :xx: :xx:



Those bitches at that altar in those ruins :jizz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Danzig videos are great, often some nice pussyz inside
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: as much as I hate Danzig & his projects, I love this song

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]how can you like that song, and not like other danzig songs, fukket?[/quote]



:huh:

dunno dude :blush:
Post Reply