ace
post here videos of drunk musicians
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
post here videos of drunk musicians
[youtube]SMP3U0u-vtQ[/youtube]
ace

ace

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[youtube]aYMA6B6-urM[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[youtube]dUswb4PzCEw[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]
at 1:20
at 1:20
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
I'd seriously like to see a jam with Phil drunk + Ozzy drunk on stage. I'm sure I'd piss myself for laughing.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]
at 1:20
[/quote]
I seriously think that feel was under heroin also in this video
at 1:20
I seriously think that feel was under heroin also in this video

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[youtube]ZUGE5C3dfDQ[/youtube]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
amazing 
and:
"I just like the way my dick feels when i hear different sounds!"
and:
"I just like the way my dick feels when i hear different sounds!"

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]
at 1:20
[/quote]
i want naked chicks on stage with me!
at 1:20
i want naked chicks on stage with me!
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
i've always been drunk on stage but i've never done anything like that.
the worst thing i've done was take a bunch of cold and cough stuff and drink then i kept growling stuff at the crowd but it wasn't at all understandable.
the worst thing i've done was take a bunch of cold and cough stuff and drink then i kept growling stuff at the crowd but it wasn't at all understandable.


- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
you're a singer zilla'?? 
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? 
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]
you didn't know that?
i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.
i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]
you didn't know that?
i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.
i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.


- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'??
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]
you didn't know that?
i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.
i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]
yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about
mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.
Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".
But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'??
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]
you didn't know that?
i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.
i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]
yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about
mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.
Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".
But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
hehe, pantera. phil was legendary for being wasted on stage.
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: post here videos of drunk musicians
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'??
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]
you didn't know that?
i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.
i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]
yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about
mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.
Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".
But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here
[/quote]
yeah, i'm thinking i'm too old to be messing around seriously with a band, i've been doing a solo thing just writing my own shit but i'm not going to take it serious.
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'??
I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]
you didn't know that?
i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.
i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]
yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about
mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.
Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".
But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here
yeah, i'm thinking i'm too old to be messing around seriously with a band, i've been doing a solo thing just writing my own shit but i'm not going to take it serious.

