[youtube]X5I7RUrFzlE[/youtube]
anybody ever listen to this?
fear factory - remanufacture
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: fear factory - remanufacture
not really, I hate remix albums
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fear factory - remanufacture
yeah, i don't really like it either 
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: fear factory - remanufacture
[quote name="jorsh"]not really, I hate remix albums[/quote]
i don't mind the "Fear Is The Mindkiller" EP though
Scorn's & Godflesh's remix albums are good
i don't mind the "Fear Is The Mindkiller" EP though
Scorn's & Godflesh's remix albums are good
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: fear factory - remanufacture
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="jorsh"]not really, I hate remix albums[/quote]
i don't mind the "Fear Is The Mindkiller" EP though
Scorn's & Godflesh's remix albums are good[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRGUCUq ... re=related<!-- m -->
[quote name="jorsh"]not really, I hate remix albums[/quote]
i don't mind the "Fear Is The Mindkiller" EP though
Scorn's & Godflesh's remix albums are good[/quote]
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRGUCUq ... re=related<!-- m -->