fear factory - remanufacture

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

fear factory - remanufacture

Post by rhino »

[youtube]X5I7RUrFzlE[/youtube]



anybody ever listen to this?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fear factory - remanufacture

Post by droidspawn »

not really, I hate remix albums
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear factory - remanufacture

Post by rhino »

yeah, i don't really like it either :oldryan:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: fear factory - remanufacture

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="jorsh"]not really, I hate remix albums[/quote]



i don't mind the "Fear Is The Mindkiller" EP though



Scorn's & Godflesh's remix albums are good
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: fear factory - remanufacture

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="jorsh"]not really, I hate remix albums[/quote]



i don't mind the "Fear Is The Mindkiller" EP though



Scorn's & Godflesh's remix albums are good[/quote]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRGUCUq ... re=related<!-- m -->
Post Reply