bands you used to love
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
bands you used to love
but dont listen to much anymore?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Love of Lava
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 815
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
- Location: imaginary beach
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: bands you used to love
acid bath... completely wore them out
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: bands you used to love
I used to love Metallica.. but never really listen to them anymore.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: bands you used to love
[quote name="Void"]I used to love Metallica.. but never really listen to them anymore.[/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: bands you used to love
I still listen to all the bands that I loved when I was a kid. Some not as much as before and some more than I used to but I never really got tired of listening to a certain band(s).
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: bands you used to love
once upon a time i loved led zepplin. fm radio stations have killed them over the years, and i'm on year 17 of a 20 year break so that i don't end up hating them altogether.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: bands you used to love
[quote name="rhino"]acid bath... completely wore them out[/quote]
I don't really listen to them either anymore, same reason. But they still rule.
I don't really listen to them either anymore, same reason. But they still rule.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: bands you used to love
Alot of diffrent death / black metal bands
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: bands you used to love
Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, Anthrax
I used to like all these bands but rarely listen to them now. I haven't listened to metallica since st anger came out.
I still like Thrash Metal....I've just moved on.
I used to like all these bands but rarely listen to them now. I haven't listened to metallica since st anger came out.
I still like Thrash Metal....I've just moved on.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: bands you used to love
[quote name="Skintoxication"]metallica and pantera come to mind[/quote]
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: bands you used to love
Metallica, Kreator, Limbonic Art, Nile
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: bands you used to love
[quote name="Skintoxication"]i think i would have enjoyed limbonic art more if their drum machine wasnt so god damned annoying[/quote]
They always made me laugh with pronouncing "v" in "veins" as "w".
They always made me laugh with pronouncing "v" in "veins" as "w".
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: bands you used to love
limbonic art 
I still listen to them occasionally though not as much as I used to.
I still listen to them occasionally though not as much as I used to.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: bands you used to love
[quote name="Dusto"]fear factory[/quote]
transgression su.cks
transgression su.cks
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: bands you used to love
Mostly Thrash Metal. Instead of thinking in bands, I say the genre that I listen much less than I did some months ago.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: bands you used to love
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Dusto"]fear factory[/quote]
transgression su.cks[/quote]
TRANSGRESSION IS A GREAT WORK OF yeah whatever
i still like all the songs i used to like, but where before they made me go
now they mostly make me go
that said yesterday i did watch some youtube clips of the worcester '99 show, which totally ripped shit and made me nostalgic for the two times i saw them on the obsolete tour
[quote name="Dusto"]fear factory[/quote]
transgression su.cks[/quote]
TRANSGRESSION IS A GREAT WORK OF yeah whatever
i still like all the songs i used to like, but where before they made me go
that said yesterday i did watch some youtube clips of the worcester '99 show, which totally ripped shit and made me nostalgic for the two times i saw them on the obsolete tour
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: bands you used to love
Metallica for sure. Children of Bodom. Arch Enemy. Dimmu Borgir. In my defense, they all suck out loud these days. I didn't just grow out of them.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: bands you used to love
Sonic Youth, and I hate myself for it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: bands you used to love
mastodon


