Attention Herr Baron
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Attention Herr Baron
Did you know about this? I can't say I've been paying attention, which is why a demo from May has managed to sneak up on me.
<!-- m -->http://www.enginesofarmageddon.com/obelisk.html<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.enginesofarmageddon.com/obelisk.html<!-- m -->
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Attention Herr Baron
fuck the fucking ccchhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp!!!!!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Attention Herr Baron
IT'S A CHIP.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Yeah baby these guys are all kinds of awesome! I've been trying without any luck so far to get them to leave Nottingham for some shows. They groove 

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Let me know if you manage it, I'd be all up in that show's guts
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
I love it when you talk dirty

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Attention Herr Baron
That show wouldn't be able to sit down for a week etc
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
keep it up....almost there 

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
This sounds great!!! 
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
my fave track
[youtube]Z4C9kGbL4GM[/youtube]
[youtube]Z4C9kGbL4GM[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Attention Herr Baron
[quote name="baron von blondle"]keep it up....almost there
[/quote]
I've chosen to leave you hanging
[quote name="Void"]This sounds great!!!
[/quote]
Their first album is fucking brilliant. If you're interested, I'll hook yo ass up.
Also;
[youtube]k7Dr6poEl_0[/youtube]
I've chosen to leave you hanging
[quote name="Void"]This sounds great!!!
Their first album is fucking brilliant. If you're interested, I'll hook yo ass up.
Also;
[youtube]k7Dr6poEl_0[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Hook me up bro 
Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon.
Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
[quote name="Void"]Hook me up bro 
Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon.
[/quote]
offer them..they got new tunes I think
Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon.
offer them..they got new tunes I think

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Vahmpington: LINK DESTROYED
BOOM. The link won't last forever though, there's only so much room in the dropbox. Comment when you've got it and it shall be removed
BOOM. The link won't last forever though, there's only so much room in the dropbox. Comment when you've got it and it shall be removed
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Downloading now sir 
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Got it! Thanks! 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Attention Herr Baron
What say you so far sir?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
First impression: this is pretty awesome! 
It needs more listening...
It needs more listening...
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
record them! make them sound MASSIVE!

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Very cool album indeed.
Reminds me lots of Carnivore and Faith No More.
I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production.
It's already VERY heavy
but the guitars are clipping a bit and there's not much room for solo's since they also have a lot of gain.
A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness
I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production.
It's already VERY heavy
A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
[quote name="Void"]Very cool album indeed.
Reminds me lots of Carnivore and Faith No More.
I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production.
It's already VERY heavy
but the guitars are clipping a bit and there's not much room for solo's since they also have a lot of gain.
A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness
[/quote]
do it!!! make them sound all proper and that, email them, facebook them, tell em I sent you!
I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production.
It's already VERY heavy
A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness
do it!!! make them sound all proper and that, email them, facebook them, tell em I sent you!

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
Would like to, but I'm very busy now graduating and doing uni777's EP, which is also my graduation project.
I graduate in august. This band is based in the UK, and it would be difficult to get them over here. Especially right now.
I graduate in august. This band is based in the UK, and it would be difficult to get them over here. Especially right now.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
But hopefully soon enough because I need to start getting some work as a freelancer! 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Attention Herr Baron
[quote name="Void"]Would like to, but I'm very busy now graduating and doing uni777's EP, which is also my graduation project. [/quote]
That is beyond awesome.
That is beyond awesome.

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Attention Herr Baron
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[/quote]
you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)
you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Attention Herr Baron
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[/quote]
you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)[/quote]
facebook is fucking up everyday! they're too busy counting their money to fix it.
however you sir, have a reply.
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)[/quote]
facebook is fucking up everyday! they're too busy counting their money to fix it.
however you sir, have a reply.

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]