Attention Herr Baron

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

Did you know about this? I can't say I've been paying attention, which is why a demo from May has managed to sneak up on me.



<!-- m -->http://www.enginesofarmageddon.com/obelisk.html<!-- m -->
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by rhino »

fuck the fucking ccchhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp!!!!!
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

IT'S A CHIP.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

Yeah baby these guys are all kinds of awesome! I've been trying without any luck so far to get them to leave Nottingham for some shows. They groove :hard-on bearer:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

Let me know if you manage it, I'd be all up in that show's guts
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

I love it when you talk dirty
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

That show wouldn't be able to sit down for a week etc
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

keep it up....almost there :jizz:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

This sounds great!!! :thingy:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

my fave track



[youtube]Z4C9kGbL4GM[/youtube]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]keep it up....almost there :jizz:[/quote]



I've chosen to leave you hanging :evil:



[quote name="Void"]This sounds great!!! :thingy:[/quote]



Their first album is fucking brilliant. If you're interested, I'll hook yo ass up. :santa:



Also;



[youtube]k7Dr6poEl_0[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

Hook me up bro :idea:



Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon. :xx:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Void"]Hook me up bro :idea:



Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon. :xx:[/quote]



offer them..they got new tunes I think :hard-on bearer:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

Vahmpington: LINK DESTROYED

BOOM. The link won't last forever though, there's only so much room in the dropbox. Comment when you've got it and it shall be removed :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

Downloading now sir :santa:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

Got it! Thanks! :grin:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Devy »

What say you so far sir?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

First impression: this is pretty awesome! :idea:



It needs more listening...
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

record them! make them sound MASSIVE!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

Very cool album indeed. :idea: Reminds me lots of Carnivore and Faith No More.

I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production. :idea:



It's already VERY heavy :redneck: but the guitars are clipping a bit and there's not much room for solo's since they also have a lot of gain.

A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness :xx:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Void"]Very cool album indeed. :idea: Reminds me lots of Carnivore and Faith No More.

I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production. :idea:



It's already VERY heavy :redneck: but the guitars are clipping a bit and there's not much room for solo's since they also have a lot of gain.

A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness :xx:[/quote]



do it!!! make them sound all proper and that, email them, facebook them, tell em I sent you!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

Would like to, but I'm very busy now graduating and doing uni777's EP, which is also my graduation project.

I graduate in august. This band is based in the UK, and it would be difficult to get them over here. Especially right now.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

:tear:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

But hopefully soon enough because I need to start getting some work as a freelancer! :grin:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Void"]Would like to, but I'm very busy now graduating and doing uni777's EP, which is also my graduation project. [/quote]

That is beyond awesome.
Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]:tear:[/quote]



you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]:tear:[/quote]



you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)[/quote]



facebook is fucking up everyday! they're too busy counting their money to fix it.



however you sir, have a reply.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply