I cant wait for this

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

I cant wait for this

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Abzu »

That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by rhino »

aye
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

which one is coming out first again? Ghost or Deconstruct?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by droidspawn »

both at the same time!
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Abzu »

:thingy:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Devy »

[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]



He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by jawn galliano »

so basically it'll be like that terrible opeth album, only canadian
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]



He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.[/quote]





yeah my bad, i was confusing ghost with deconstruction. the clips i heard for ghost are eehhhh
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Devy »

Ghost will probably be good by virtue of being a Devin album, but I'm fully expecting Deconstruction to make every single person in the world pregnant.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by rhino »

[youtube]x4Lslkj7u3o[/youtube]





:oldryan:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Devy »

There'll be a time for that album, but this....



[youtube]z3MUeu9wsQY[/youtube]



Fucking hell. Also, I LIKE CUNT.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Skincision"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]terrible opeth album[/quote]



redundant statement[/quote]



well, i certainly can't argue with that :redneck:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Panopticon"]which one is coming out first again? Ghost or Deconstruct?[/quote]





I figured you of all people would be in the know.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I cant wait for this

Post by Mesarthim »

I can't fucking wait.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply