
I cant wait for this
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I cant wait for this
That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I cant wait for this
both at the same time!
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I cant wait for this
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I cant wait for this
[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]
He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.
He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I cant wait for this
so basically it'll be like that terrible opeth album, only canadian
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I cant wait for this
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]
He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.[/quote]
yeah my bad, i was confusing ghost with deconstruction. the clips i heard for ghost are eehhhh
[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]
He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.[/quote]
yeah my bad, i was confusing ghost with deconstruction. the clips i heard for ghost are eehhhh
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I cant wait for this
Ghost will probably be good by virtue of being a Devin album, but I'm fully expecting Deconstruction to make every single person in the world pregnant.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I cant wait for this
[youtube]x4Lslkj7u3o[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I cant wait for this
There'll be a time for that album, but this....
[youtube]z3MUeu9wsQY[/youtube]
Fucking hell. Also, I LIKE CUNT.
[youtube]z3MUeu9wsQY[/youtube]
Fucking hell. Also, I LIKE CUNT.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I cant wait for this
[quote name="Skincision"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]terrible opeth album[/quote]
redundant statement[/quote]
well, i certainly can't argue with that
[quote name="Derek Waters"]terrible opeth album[/quote]
redundant statement[/quote]
well, i certainly can't argue with that
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I cant wait for this
[quote name="Panopticon"]which one is coming out first again? Ghost or Deconstruct?[/quote]
I figured you of all people would be in the know.
I figured you of all people would be in the know.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I cant wait for this
I can't fucking wait.
