destroy the opposition
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
destroy the opposition
[youtube]9KL9AHpYzBg[/youtube]
classic in this period
classic in this period
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: destroy the opposition
[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]
this
this
why you wanna trip on me
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: destroy the opposition
Went through a phase of listening to a lot of Grotesque Implalement a few years ago. Never really gave their other stuff much of a listen. Maybe I will.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: destroy the opposition
Strong stage presence 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: destroy the opposition
so is there even a single original member left in this band
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: destroy the opposition
[quote name="Teresa"]
[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]
this[/quote]
[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]
this[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: destroy the opposition
[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher
Eric Sayenga was their best drummer
[/quote]
I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.
Eric Sayenga was their best drummer
I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: destroy the opposition
killing on adrenaline 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: destroy the opposition
[quote name="Meat Engine"]
[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher
Eric Sayenga was their best drummer
[/quote]
I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.[/quote]
He also had the least amount of time to come up with them. I thought he was alright and then saw him live and was blown away. When they just randomly cut into kill your mother rape your dog in the middle of born in sodom i nearly shat myself.
[quote name="Junkyard God"]killing on adrenaline
[/quote]
Question: i had a version of Grotesque Impalement that i downloaded on dialup years ago and cant find now. It was different to the CD version, Significantly cooler in fact. It sounded like a rerecording with better production Talley on drums
Anyone know anything about it? I cant find any information on it.
[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher
Eric Sayenga was their best drummer
I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.[/quote]
He also had the least amount of time to come up with them. I thought he was alright and then saw him live and was blown away. When they just randomly cut into kill your mother rape your dog in the middle of born in sodom i nearly shat myself.
[quote name="Junkyard God"]killing on adrenaline
Question: i had a version of Grotesque Impalement that i downloaded on dialup years ago and cant find now. It was different to the CD version, Significantly cooler in fact. It sounded like a rerecording with better production Talley on drums
