destroy the opposition

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

destroy the opposition

Post by rhino »

[youtube]9KL9AHpYzBg[/youtube]



classic in this period
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Anjel »

:idea:
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Teresa »

[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]

this
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Verbal »

Went through a phase of listening to a lot of Grotesque Implalement a few years ago. Never really gave their other stuff much of a listen. Maybe I will.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Ninny »

Strong stage presence :idea:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Hugo. »

I jammed this last night. For us or against us is just too much win.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by jawn galliano »

so is there even a single original member left in this band
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Hugo. »

John Gallagher :huh:



Eric Sayenga was their best drummer :santa:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Teresa"]
[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]

this[/quote]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher :huh:



Eric Sayenga was their best drummer :santa:[/quote]



I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by droidspawn »

killing on adrenaline :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: destroy the opposition

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]
[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher :huh:



Eric Sayenga was their best drummer :santa:[/quote]



I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.[/quote]



He also had the least amount of time to come up with them. I thought he was alright and then saw him live and was blown away. When they just randomly cut into kill your mother rape your dog in the middle of born in sodom i nearly shat myself.



[quote name="Junkyard God"]killing on adrenaline :xx:[/quote]

:idea:



Question: i had a version of Grotesque Impalement that i downloaded on dialup years ago and cant find now. It was different to the CD version, Significantly cooler in fact. It sounded like a rerecording with better production Talley on drums :huh: Anyone know anything about it? I cant find any information on it.
Image
Post Reply