Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Post
by Abzu »
[youtube]ea5whDFnV-o[/youtube]
[youtube]RXZrUp4UnEo[/youtube]
[youtube]U9yYIMgp8xY[/youtube]
[youtube]ZGtN9P8Vyro[/youtube]
Part 5 was axed.

ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-
zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Post
by zim »
I downloaded this when I was 15, I must have watched it a thousand times.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
-
Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Post
by Abzu »
I'm in a big Syd mood tonight.

ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;