Ba-boom K-Ksh Ksh -- The Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd Story

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Ba-boom K-Ksh Ksh -- The Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd Story

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]ea5whDFnV-o[/youtube]

[youtube]RXZrUp4UnEo[/youtube]

[youtube]U9yYIMgp8xY[/youtube]

[youtube]ZGtN9P8Vyro[/youtube]



Part 5 was axed. :frown:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Ba-boom K-Ksh Ksh -- The Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd Story

Post by zim »

I downloaded this when I was 15, I must have watched it a thousand times.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Ba-boom K-Ksh Ksh -- The Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd Story

Post by Abzu »

I'm in a big Syd mood tonight. :alien:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply