i smoked lots of weed to this song and album in the mid gloryhole era
presidents of the united states of america
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
presidents of the united states of america
[youtube]mg0dkJfrPYM[/youtube]
i smoked lots of weed to this song and album in the mid gloryhole era
i smoked lots of weed to this song and album in the mid gloryhole era
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: presidents of the united states of america
i like reading about and looking at old pictures of presidents 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: presidents of the united states of america
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: presidents of the united states of america
This is one of those gloryhole era songs I jam drunk 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: presidents of the united states of america
when i used to jam with my friends down in SC, the main duder was a big fan of playing peaches. i don't really care for the song but it was fun enough to play and really really easy to do when we inevitably got too wasted to play anything involving a shred of complexity, so it worked out 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: presidents of the united states of america
I only had their first two album but fuck me did I jam them a lot.
I remember the Brady Bunch special that inspired this one:
[youtube]furq8lobb9I[/youtube]
I remember the Brady Bunch special that inspired this one:
[youtube]furq8lobb9I[/youtube]

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: presidents of the united states of america
[youtube]hQwWaWFjd0Y[/youtube]
I always think of this parody
I always think of this parody


