presidents of the united states of america

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

presidents of the united states of america

Post by rhino »

[youtube]mg0dkJfrPYM[/youtube]



i smoked lots of weed to this song and album in the mid gloryhole era :oldryan:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by agony bagony »

Image
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by rhino »

i like reading about and looking at old pictures of presidents :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by Abzu »

:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This is one of those gloryhole era songs I jam drunk :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by jawn galliano »

when i used to jam with my friends down in SC, the main duder was a big fan of playing peaches. i don't really care for the song but it was fun enough to play and really really easy to do when we inevitably got too wasted to play anything involving a shred of complexity, so it worked out :redneck:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by Hugo. »

I only had their first two album but fuck me did I jam them a lot.

I remember the Brady Bunch special that inspired this one:

[youtube]furq8lobb9I[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by agony bagony »

Image
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

[youtube]hQwWaWFjd0Y[/youtube]

I always think of this parody
Image
Post Reply