SYL is the best SYL album

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Meat Engine »

Give it a listen.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by droidspawn »

I think I prefer Alien by a smidge
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by rhino »

tough call, but i will agree with fu. alien right behind. although my favotie syl song is detox from city :oldryan:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

I agree that SYL is their best. The most fucked up too IMO :idea:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Meat Engine »

Beany pointed out ages and bards ago that Bring On the Young is truly a masterpiece. I am inclined to agree.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]Beany pointed out ages and bards ago that Bring On the Young is truly a masterpiece. I am inclined to agree.[/quote]



Oh yes :idea: :thingy:
Image
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by beandorkio »

the way he builds his vocals from quiet singing to the most insane screeching during that song gives me humonguous wood



But City and Alien > SYL, I reckon
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Teresa »

This is the only SYL album I own. :homework:
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Holocaust »

Alien is the only SYL I've ever bothered listening to.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by Devy »

I've developed a fondness for The New Black recently. It's by no means their best, but there's still some really good stuff on there.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Post by droidspawn »

I re-listened to City tonight and forgot how boat rockin' that album is.





I miss SYL
Post Reply