SYL is the best SYL album
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
SYL is the best SYL album
Give it a listen.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
I think I prefer Alien by a smidge
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
tough call, but i will agree with fu. alien right behind. although my favotie syl song is detox from city 
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
I agree that SYL is their best. The most fucked up too IMO 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
Beany pointed out ages and bards ago that Bring On the Young is truly a masterpiece. I am inclined to agree.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Beany pointed out ages and bards ago that Bring On the Young is truly a masterpiece. I am inclined to agree.[/quote]
Oh yes

Oh yes

- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
the way he builds his vocals from quiet singing to the most insane screeching during that song gives me humonguous wood
But City and Alien > SYL, I reckon
But City and Alien > SYL, I reckon
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
I've developed a fondness for The New Black recently. It's by no means their best, but there's still some really good stuff on there.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: SYL is the best SYL album
I re-listened to City tonight and forgot how boat rockin' that album is.
I miss SYL
I miss SYL
