Death - Symbolic
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Death - Symbolic
Been jamming this album quite a bit recently.
[youtube]PqNXrkvmk_o[/youtube]
[youtube]M68kfFSzms4[/youtube]
[youtube]hpFjZcxA11Q[/youtube]
[youtube]PqNXrkvmk_o[/youtube]
[youtube]M68kfFSzms4[/youtube]
[youtube]hpFjZcxA11Q[/youtube]
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death - Symbolic
Yea anyone who doesn't ahve that should check it out.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Death - Symbolic
this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy!
i will check it out for sure
i will check it out for sure
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Death - Symbolic
best death album 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Death - Symbolic
[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]
more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo
more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: Death - Symbolic
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album
[/quote]
No way.
Since Leprosy exists, the spot for the best record is already filled.
No way.
Since Leprosy exists, the spot for the best record is already filled.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Death - Symbolic
Scream Bloody Gore is my favorite one. All albums are great though. 
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Death - Symbolic
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album
[/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: Death - Symbolic
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album

- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death - Symbolic
I think I prefer Human.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: Death - Symbolic
Human
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Death - Symbolic
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]
more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo[/quote]
What the hell are you listening to? They're clearly just ripping off Obscura.
[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]
more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo[/quote]
What the hell are you listening to? They're clearly just ripping off Obscura.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Death - Symbolic
I'm about to download their discography. Which album should I get first?
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death - Symbolic
This album and Human.
Then SBG.
Then ITP.
Then check out the first four Metallica albums. They're changed their style for their fifth album, but the fist four are very good.
Then SBG.
Then ITP.
Then check out the first four Metallica albums. They're changed their style for their fifth album, but the fist four are very good.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Death - Symbolic
[quote name="shadowalk"]I'm about to download their discography. Which album should I get first?[/quote]
Pfft, good luck finding anything online, their stuff is pretty obscure. I'll be really surprised if anyone's uploaded anything at all.
Pfft, good luck finding anything online, their stuff is pretty obscure. I'll be really surprised if anyone's uploaded anything at all.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Death - Symbolic
I don't really enjoy Death as much as I used to but this album, as well as Human and ITP, I can still enjoy for time to time. I find the first three records pretty mediocre to be honest, if I want to here death metal there's so many other bands I'd rather put on.
