Death - Symbolic

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Death - Symbolic

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Been jamming this album quite a bit recently.



[youtube]PqNXrkvmk_o[/youtube]



[youtube]M68kfFSzms4[/youtube]



[youtube]hpFjZcxA11Q[/youtube]
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Verbal »

Yea anyone who doesn't ahve that should check it out.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by rhino »

this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy!



i will check it out for sure
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Syysysyd »

best death album :judge:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]



more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by zambon »

[quote name="Wormler"]best death album :judge:[/quote]



No way.

Since Leprosy exists, the spot for the best record is already filled.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Anjel »

Scream Bloody Gore is my favorite one. All albums are great though. :bang:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="Wormler"]best death album :judge:[/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by vega »

[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album :judge:[/quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Verbal »

I think I prefer Human.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by droidspawn »

human
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Holocaust »

I still have Leprosy on cassette tape. :thingy:
Image
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by scarica »

Human
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]



more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo[/quote]



What the hell are you listening to? They're clearly just ripping off Obscura.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by shadowalk »

I'm about to download their discography. Which album should I get first?
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Verbal »

This album and Human.

Then SBG.

Then ITP.







Then check out the first four Metallica albums. They're changed their style for their fifth album, but the fist four are very good.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by Devy »

[quote name="shadowalk"]I'm about to download their discography. Which album should I get first?[/quote]



Pfft, good luck finding anything online, their stuff is pretty obscure. I'll be really surprised if anyone's uploaded anything at all.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Death - Symbolic

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I don't really enjoy Death as much as I used to but this album, as well as Human and ITP, I can still enjoy for time to time. I find the first three records pretty mediocre to be honest, if I want to here death metal there's so many other bands I'd rather put on.
Post Reply