Where is the love for VADER?
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Where is the love for VADER?
Seriously common! This band kills!
[youtube]X7WEy4PK0Bw[/youtube]
[youtube]1FMrSO7HmJo[/youtube]
[youtube]X7WEy4PK0Bw[/youtube]
[youtube]1FMrSO7HmJo[/youtube]
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Right here.
[youtube]joa2SjDHpf8[/youtube]
They are playing this one super fast these days, it's like twice faster than on the original:
[youtube]fEQHg8OHNLE[/youtube]
This track on XXV got Novy and Vogg on vocals, pretty cool.
[youtube]k9ftQ5mRq1s[/youtube]
[youtube]joa2SjDHpf8[/youtube]
They are playing this one super fast these days, it's like twice faster than on the original:
[youtube]fEQHg8OHNLE[/youtube]
This track on XXV got Novy and Vogg on vocals, pretty cool.
[youtube]k9ftQ5mRq1s[/youtube]
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed
[/quote]
Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed
Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Other than Carcass - now this is something I think is kick ass 
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
It's pretty cool how they toured with Morbid Angel back in ´98. Both bands was on the top!Trey wanted Angelcorpse on the bill aswell but they couldn't manage..
Trey likes him some Black to the Blind (wearing the shirt)

Trey likes him some Black to the Blind (wearing the shirt)

- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
I have not listened to Vader in some time. I tired of them, I guess. They put on a good show one of the two times I saw them. There were a lot of equipment problems when I saw them on the Art of Noise 2 tour.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
ddo treys arms just spring back into that position when his guitar is taken off him?
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
[quote name="Verbal"]ddo treys arms just spring back into that position when his guitar is taken off him?[/quote]
Nah, when the guitar is taken off - It's crowd surf time

Nah, when the guitar is taken off - It's crowd surf time

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
and btw, the shirt Pete's wearing is fucking great.
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed
[/quote]
Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany
[/quote]
Yeah, gonna do that.
Its been like 10 years since I listened to them, never gave it another try since them.
At that time I guess I tought they were too generic or something like this
[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed
Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany
Yeah, gonna do that.
Its been like 10 years since I listened to them, never gave it another try since them.
At that time I guess I tought they were too generic or something like this
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I have not listened to Vader in some time. I tired of them, I guess. They put on a good show one of the two times I saw them. There were a lot of equipment problems when I saw them on the Art of Noise 2 tour.[/quote]
That was probably one of the notorious tours they did where they played a gig every night and rented most of the equipment from the venue. With the Art of War ep when they played here I heard that they only brought drums, guitars and effect pedals with them. all the monitors etc were rented.
That was probably one of the notorious tours they did where they played a gig every night and rented most of the equipment from the venue. With the Art of War ep when they played here I heard that they only brought drums, guitars and effect pedals with them. all the monitors etc were rented.
- xpocalypse
- Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
- Location: Poland
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
VADER ! ! VADER ! ! VADER ! ! VADER ! !
my favs are: Silent Empire, Wings, Xeper and I like their covers (not Raining Blood)
[youtube]2b7-d0ayI2A[/youtube]
[youtube]TKlw1Ug97Ts[/youtube]
[youtube]ACtW-2hTPu4[/youtube]
my favs are: Silent Empire, Wings, Xeper and I like their covers (not Raining Blood)
[youtube]2b7-d0ayI2A[/youtube]
[youtube]TKlw1Ug97Ts[/youtube]
[youtube]ACtW-2hTPu4[/youtube]
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
I just remembered i had a De Profundis avatar when i first joined here. 
Blood of Kingu
Blood of Kingu

- Love of Lava
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 815
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
- Location: imaginary beach
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
[quote name="Love of Lava"]VADER DEMO's
[/quote]
Love of Lava knows
Love of Lava knows