Where is the love for VADER?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Seriously common! This band kills!



[youtube]X7WEy4PK0Bw[/youtube]



[youtube]1FMrSO7HmJo[/youtube]
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by zambon »

never really got into this band

maybe i didnt give the attention it needed :huh:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Anjel »

Right here. :bang:



[youtube]joa2SjDHpf8[/youtube]



They are playing this one super fast these days, it's like twice faster than on the original:

[youtube]fEQHg8OHNLE[/youtube]



This track on XXV got Novy and Vogg on vocals, pretty cool.

[youtube]k9ftQ5mRq1s[/youtube]
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band

maybe i didnt give the attention it needed :huh:[/quote]



Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany :idea:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by vO)))id »

Other than Carcass - now this is something I think is kick ass :bang:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

It's pretty cool how they toured with Morbid Angel back in ´98. Both bands was on the top!Trey wanted Angelcorpse on the bill aswell but they couldn't manage..



Trey likes him some Black to the Blind (wearing the shirt) :idea:



Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Meat Engine »

I have not listened to Vader in some time. I tired of them, I guess. They put on a good show one of the two times I saw them. There were a lot of equipment problems when I saw them on the Art of Noise 2 tour.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Verbal »

ddo treys arms just spring back into that position when his guitar is taken off him?
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Verbal"]ddo treys arms just spring back into that position when his guitar is taken off him?[/quote]

Nah, when the guitar is taken off - It's crowd surf time



Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by vO)))id »

:hard-on bearer:



and btw, the shirt Pete's wearing is fucking great.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by zambon »

[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band

maybe i didnt give the attention it needed :huh:[/quote]



Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany :idea:[/quote]



Yeah, gonna do that.

Its been like 10 years since I listened to them, never gave it another try since them.

At that time I guess I tought they were too generic or something like this :huh:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I have not listened to Vader in some time. I tired of them, I guess. They put on a good show one of the two times I saw them. There were a lot of equipment problems when I saw them on the Art of Noise 2 tour.[/quote]

That was probably one of the notorious tours they did where they played a gig every night and rented most of the equipment from the venue. With the Art of War ep when they played here I heard that they only brought drums, guitars and effect pedals with them. all the monitors etc were rented.
:xx:
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by xpocalypse »

VADER ! ! VADER ! ! VADER ! ! VADER ! ! :fonz:



my favs are: Silent Empire, Wings, Xeper and I like their covers (not Raining Blood)



[youtube]2b7-d0ayI2A[/youtube]



[youtube]TKlw1Ug97Ts[/youtube]



[youtube]ACtW-2hTPu4[/youtube]
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Hugo. »

I just remembered i had a De Profundis avatar when i first joined here. :xx:



Blood of Kingu :xx:
Image
User avatar
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Love of Lava »

VADER DEMO's :xx: :xx: :xx:
love of lava.
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Where is the love for VADER?

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Love of Lava"]VADER DEMO's :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]



Love of Lava knows :xx:
Post Reply