your favorite type of music threads

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

your favorite type of music threads

Post by rhino »

what is your favorite type of music thread
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by shadowalk »

Even with all of the different types of music that I've listened to, thrash is still my one true love most notably the early Metallica, Slayer and Sepultura records. Nothing tops those for the I.
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by scarica »

:gay:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by zambon »

Fuck.

I typed the wrong option.

My intention was to give the vote to nostalgic 90´s, but it went to the stoner/sludge option :huh:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Verbal »

Well now there's no point in anyone voting.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Ninny »

sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it :bulb:



The others I've seen enough of (the genres)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it :bulb:



The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]





<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->





:santa:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Devy »

Death metal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Mr. P »

It's depending on the season going on. Summers are usually pretty much Death Metal oriented but summer times are more dedicated to power/heavy metal. Because summer is coming, I say tradional.
:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by droidspawn »

90's followed by sludge/stoner
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Whatever you feel like posting Ryan
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it :bulb:



The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]





<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->





:santa:[/quote]

:santa:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="Devy"]Death metal[/quote]
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Teresa »

gloryhole era nostalgia followed by gay songs.
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by agony bagony »

any sort that turns into nonsense by the seventh or eighth post
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Holocaust »

The ones that reach our lord and master!!!
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]any sort that turns into nonsense by the seventh or eighth post[/quote]



So the threads Ryan starts :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: your favorite type of music threads

Post by agony bagony »

99% of them :gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply