your favorite type of music threads
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
your favorite type of music threads
what is your favorite type of music thread
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Even with all of the different types of music that I've listened to, thrash is still my one true love most notably the early Metallica, Slayer and Sepultura records. Nothing tops those for the I.
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: your favorite type of music threads
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Fuck.
I typed the wrong option.
My intention was to give the vote to nostalgic 90´s, but it went to the stoner/sludge option
I typed the wrong option.
My intention was to give the vote to nostalgic 90´s, but it went to the stoner/sludge option
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Well now there's no point in anyone voting.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: your favorite type of music threads
sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it 
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: your favorite type of music threads
[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it 
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->

The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Death metal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: your favorite type of music threads
It's depending on the season going on. Summers are usually pretty much Death Metal oriented but summer times are more dedicated to power/heavy metal. Because summer is coming, I say tradional.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: your favorite type of music threads
90's followed by sludge/stoner
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Whatever you feel like posting Ryan
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: your favorite type of music threads
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->
[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: your favorite type of music threads
[quote name="Devy"]Death metal[/quote]
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: your favorite type of music threads
gloryhole era nostalgia followed by gay songs.
why you wanna trip on me
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: your favorite type of music threads
any sort that turns into nonsense by the seventh or eighth post
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: your favorite type of music threads
[quote name="Dusto"]any sort that turns into nonsense by the seventh or eighth post[/quote]
So the threads Ryan starts
So the threads Ryan starts
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
