RADIOHEAD
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: RADIOHEAD
i like me some said 
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said
[/quote]
I expected as much.
I expected as much.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: RADIOHEAD
i only like a few radiohead songs
SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%
SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said
[/quote]
I expected as much.[/quote]
what the FUCK is your point?!!!
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said
I expected as much.[/quote]
what the FUCK is your point?!!!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: RADIOHEAD
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Scaritron"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said
[/quote]
I expected as much.[/quote]
what the FUCK is your point?!!!
[/quote]
My reasoning was that you seem like a reasonable level-headed individual.
Now I'm reconsidering.
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said
I expected as much.[/quote]
what the FUCK is your point?!!!
My reasoning was that you seem like a reasonable level-headed individual.
Now I'm reconsidering.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Scaritron"]
[/quote]
TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING
TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="rhino"]i only like a few radiohead songs
SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%[/quote]
A REFERENCE TO PRIOR ACCUSATIONS
SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%[/quote]
A REFERENCE TO PRIOR ACCUSATIONS
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: RADIOHEAD
Shit
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]
[/quote]
TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING[/quote]
you. i vented, and then it was over.
[quote name="Scaritron"]
TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING[/quote]
you. i vented, and then it was over.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: RADIOHEAD
I see 
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: RADIOHEAD
The new record is the first one I dont like at all.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: RADIOHEAD
Though I like that Creep song, this band for the most part is all kinds of 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: RADIOHEAD
[youtube]-_qMagfZtv8[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: RADIOHEAD
I <3 me some radiohead.
The Bends
Ok Computer
Kid A
are all classics. Hail to the Theif is their most depressive but still good stuff. Amnesiac to a lesser extend. In Raindbows I would say actually took me the longest to get into. I hated it so much at first. I kept going back to it though and one day it just clicked while I was lifting weights actually
not very pump you up type of music. Now its possibly my second favorite behind ok computer.
the king of limbs is by far their weakest "album". I like 3 tracks off it, thats it. Way too short. They had 4 years to come up with 37 minutes of music
The Bends
Ok Computer
Kid A
are all classics. Hail to the Theif is their most depressive but still good stuff. Amnesiac to a lesser extend. In Raindbows I would say actually took me the longest to get into. I hated it so much at first. I kept going back to it though and one day it just clicked while I was lifting weights actually
the king of limbs is by far their weakest "album". I like 3 tracks off it, thats it. Way too short. They had 4 years to come up with 37 minutes of music
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Skincision"]the funny thing about creep is that it's the only good song on pablo honey[/quote]
Mhm -- The Bends is a far better album.
Mhm -- The Bends is a far better album.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: RADIOHEAD
There are some killer tracks on Pablo Honey. Its only recently ive heard people say that they think its weak, ive always liked it. 

- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: RADIOHEAD
[quote name="Nick"]Shit[/quote]
The good tunes get less with each album :(
The good tunes get less with each album :(