RADIOHEAD

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

RADIOHEAD

Post by Verbal »

[youtube]XFkzRNyygfk[/youtube]

[youtube]BciOfJsqh7M[/youtube]

[youtube]9GH2uXeI_t0[/youtube]

[youtube]qHp7l3v7b_Q[/youtube]
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by scarica »

i like me some said :idea:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said :idea:[/quote]



I expected as much.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by rhino »

i only like a few radiohead songs







SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by scarica »

[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said :idea:[/quote]



I expected as much.[/quote]



what the FUCK is your point?!!! :evil:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by scarica »

:santa:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Scaritron"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said :idea:[/quote]



I expected as much.[/quote]



what the FUCK is your point?!!! :evil:[/quote]



My reasoning was that you seem like a reasonable level-headed individual.



Now I'm reconsidering.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Scaritron"]:santa:[/quote]



TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="rhino"]i only like a few radiohead songs







SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%[/quote]



A REFERENCE TO PRIOR ACCUSATIONS
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Shit
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by scarica »

[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]:santa:[/quote]



TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING[/quote]



you. i vented, and then it was over. :santa:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Verbal »

I see :santa:
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by zambon »

The new record is the first one I dont like at all.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by shadowalk »

Though I like that Creep song, this band for the most part is all kinds of :oldryan:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]-_qMagfZtv8[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by droidspawn »

I <3 me some radiohead.



The Bends

Ok Computer

Kid A



are all classics. Hail to the Theif is their most depressive but still good stuff. Amnesiac to a lesser extend. In Raindbows I would say actually took me the longest to get into. I hated it so much at first. I kept going back to it though and one day it just clicked while I was lifting weights actually :redneck: not very pump you up type of music. Now its possibly my second favorite behind ok computer.



the king of limbs is by far their weakest "album". I like 3 tracks off it, thats it. Way too short. They had 4 years to come up with 37 minutes of music :huh:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Skincision"]the funny thing about creep is that it's the only good song on pablo honey[/quote]

Mhm -- The Bends is a far better album.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Hugo. »

There are some killer tracks on Pablo Honey. Its only recently ive heard people say that they think its weak, ive always liked it. :idea:
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Nick"]Shit[/quote]

The good tunes get less with each album :(
Post Reply