Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 15 Apr 2011, 17:00
[youtube]jw_Ob9Wye18[/youtube]
[youtube]SIRUzqHTNh8[/youtube]
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 15 Apr 2011, 17:24
[youtube]0TcmX6WBOE8[/youtube]
[youtube]BbQ51jjOgBs[/youtube]
[youtube]YPKwTo8-Kog[/youtube]
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 15 Apr 2011, 18:30
I remember being a kid, I guess 9 or 10 years old, having a tape copy of Utopia Banished during spring camp with school, listening it all day long, every fucking day. Fuck everybody, I'm listening to my music having a good time.
What a record...
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 15 Apr 2011, 19:02
utopia banished is
i had casette version which always remain in casette player. it has played so much that tape has become spoiled.
exile is great song in that album
[youtube]z0zKQnDyTvA[/youtube]
also
[youtube]AZyJReFNbHI[/youtube]
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 15 Apr 2011, 19:36
Harmony Corruption
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 15 Apr 2011, 19:52
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 15 Apr 2011, 21:10
time waits for no slave took a little while for me to really get in sync with it but i think that's more because smear campaign is an absolute masterpiece than anything to do with the new one
the first ten or so tracks are a ridiculous onslaught of win
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 16 Apr 2011, 04:39
[youtube]x0QKBEtnCK4[/youtube]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 16 Apr 2011, 04:41
My afternoon was full of the hidden hand.
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.