New Metal-Archives..

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

New Metal-Archives..

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

:frown:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Abzu »

:oldryan:





As always, they're about 5 or 6 years behind in web design.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by shadowalk »

Giving a shit about web design is not metal.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by zim »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]



it does suck though



the old design was a lot more convenient. now i have to click around to see info :waa: :waa:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]



:redneck:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Ninny »

fuck em
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by vO)))id »

who cares for metal archives... i never go there.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I only use it as a last ditch effort anymore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by jawn galliano »

yeah m-a in general kinda sucks
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

It's great for checking out discography and shit? What kind of sites do you use then?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Google
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Meat Engine »

I use Metal Archives a lot, but I completely disregard reviews at this point. It seems like most reviewers have never heard of context.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I stopped using metal archives a lot when they couldn't figure out how to keep the search function working
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Mesarthim »

yeah I never have bothered with the reviews.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]

:grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Hallucinating dead »

off the topic



http://v2.metal-archives.com/band/view/id/666



the band at ID 666

-fact :hard-on bearer:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by ^_____________^ »

It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in. :piss2: METAL ARCHIVES
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by agony bagony »

is it any good
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by zim »

[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in. :piss2: METAL ARCHIVES[/quote]



every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by jawn galliano »

i haven't read a single non-terrible user review on that site



it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in. :piss2: METAL ARCHIVES[/quote]



every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]

it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal[/quote]



This statement is 368% correct
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by jawn galliano »

that's a whole lot of correct :cool:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Dusto"]is it any good[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: New Metal-Archives..

Post by FUKKET »

Post Reply