New Metal-Archives..
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New Metal-Archives..
As always, they're about 5 or 6 years behind in web design.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: New Metal-Archives..
Giving a shit about web design is not metal.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: New Metal-Archives..
[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]
it does suck though
the old design was a lot more convenient. now i have to click around to see info

it does suck though
the old design was a lot more convenient. now i have to click around to see info
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: New Metal-Archives..
[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]

- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: New Metal-Archives..
fuck em
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: New Metal-Archives..
who cares for metal archives... i never go there.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Metal-Archives..
I only use it as a last ditch effort anymore
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: New Metal-Archives..
yeah m-a in general kinda sucks
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: New Metal-Archives..
It's great for checking out discography and shit? What kind of sites do you use then?
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Metal-Archives..
Google
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: New Metal-Archives..
I use Metal Archives a lot, but I completely disregard reviews at this point. It seems like most reviewers have never heard of context.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Metal-Archives..
I stopped using metal archives a lot when they couldn't figure out how to keep the search function working
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: New Metal-Archives..
yeah I never have bothered with the reviews.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New Metal-Archives..
[quote name="shadowalk"]Giving a shit about web design is not metal.[/quote]

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: New Metal-Archives..
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: New Metal-Archives..
It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in.
METAL ARCHIVES
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: New Metal-Archives..
[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in.
METAL ARCHIVES[/quote]
every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet
every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: New Metal-Archives..
i haven't read a single non-terrible user review on that site
it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal
it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New Metal-Archives..
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in.
METAL ARCHIVES[/quote]
every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet[/quote]
[quote name="themicrulah"]It looks pretty sick, but as of right now it's broken as fuck because it won't let me log in. I don't like the reviews either, I don't know why people would want to judge music based on other peoples' opinions. I do however like being able to look at peoples' collections and shit, but again I can't use that right now because the fucking thing won't let me log in.
every person on metal archive that has written a review should go chew on a bullet[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Metal-Archives..
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal[/quote]
This statement is 368% correct
it's clearly the gamefaqs of heavy metal[/quote]
This statement is 368% correct
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: New Metal-Archives..
that's a whole lot of correct 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:

