just picked this shit up, fucking rocking i must say
red fang - murder the mountains
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
red fang - murder the mountains
[youtube]loKg4HBxqaQ[/youtube]
just picked this shit up, fucking rocking i must say
just picked this shit up, fucking rocking i must say
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
I need to pick this one up myself
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
Thats what I said but nobody listens!!!!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
the album cover is pretty shitty though
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
really? i like it, its cool how there is a circle cut out on the front page 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
oh, see I dont have the cd yet. I had to order it from amazon last week of course because music stores suck around here. *cough*bestbuy*cough*
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
snaring it now 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
reminds me of baroness 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
some of their previous bands were awesome as shit too.
bad wizard
bad wizard
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
this is some groovin' shit

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
[quote name="Nick"]some of their previous bands were awesome as shit too.
bad wizard
[/quote]
also facedowninshit and last of the juanitas
bad wizard
also facedowninshit and last of the juanitas
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
it's sludgy stone

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
both of their albums should be on the get it now because nick said so list
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9458">viewtop ... &t=9458</a><!-- l --> 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
yeah i saw that earlier. but I'll chose to go with my above post anyway.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
[quote name="Nick"]yeah i saw that earlier. but I'll chose to go with my above post anyway.[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: red fang - murder the mountains
I just got sent this for review..I'm a gonna big up these here masturbated crackers 

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]