red fang - murder the mountains

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

red fang - murder the mountains

Post by rhino »

[youtube]loKg4HBxqaQ[/youtube]



just picked this shit up, fucking rocking i must say :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I need to pick this one up myself
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by droidspawn »

Thats what I said but nobody listens!!!!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by rhino »

:oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by droidspawn »

the album cover is pretty shitty though
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by rhino »

really? i like it, its cool how there is a circle cut out on the front page :pepper:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by droidspawn »

oh, see I dont have the cd yet. I had to order it from amazon last week of course because music stores suck around here. *cough*bestbuy*cough*
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

snaring it now :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by droidspawn »

reminds me of baroness :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

some of their previous bands were awesome as shit too.



bad wizard :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by baron von blondle »

this is some groovin' shit
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]some of their previous bands were awesome as shit too.



bad wizard :gay:[/quote]



also facedowninshit and last of the juanitas
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by agony bagony »

is this more stoner or more sludge
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by baron von blondle »

it's sludgy stone
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by agony bagony »

i will put it on the 2012 list
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

both of their albums should be on the get it now because nick said so list
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by agony bagony »

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9458">viewtop ... &t=9458</a><!-- l --> :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

yeah i saw that earlier. but I'll chose to go with my above post anyway.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Dusto"]forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9458 :santa:[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]yeah i saw that earlier. but I'll chose to go with my above post anyway.[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="Dusto"]forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9458 :santa:[/quote][/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: red fang - murder the mountains

Post by baron von blondle »

I just got sent this for review..I'm a gonna big up these here masturbated crackers :xx:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply