new pain song/video

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

[youtube]wSdFFougjr0[/youtube]





i like it :xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

Peter Tagtgren is bitchin'. He's the superior Bloodbath vocalist and Hypocrisy can do no wrong, and I actually like Pain. Song's cool, I immediately think of Marilyn Manson.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

nightmares made flesh is one of my favorite death metal albums ever. as for hyporcisy, well its fucking hypocrisy, i like everything they've done, including catch 22





[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="rhino"]nightmares made flesh is one of my favorite death metal albums ever. as for hyporcisy, well its fucking hypocrisy, i like everything they've done, including catch 22





[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]





:xx:[/quote]

Same here, man. It's what got me into Swedish death metal in the first place, and now it's one of my favorite genres of all time.



[youtube]J5mGFaJpNkQ[/youtube]



One of the heaviest songs ever.



As for Hypocrisy, my favorite album by them is probably Virus. It's so fucking fruital but catchy at the same time.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

fuck, i cant even pick a favorite hypocrisy, so much win in their catalog. the 10 years of chaos and confusion compilation has some big titties though





virus bonus dvd rules



[youtube]Uav61Sicvp0[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]tdz0qfGiYnw[/youtube]



Right fuckin' here, man. Kicks the shit out of Opeth. I don't know why Alkerfeldt even got involved with Bloodbath in the first place.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

funny you woud post that song. remember how when virus came out the first pressing of the cd was defected with scratching noises on some songs? (they did some recalls) the beginning of that song there is where it does it the worst and most noticeable :frown:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

Hahaha, I don't remember that. I first heard the record in 2007 I think, but I don't think I remember hearing scratching noises. Hypocrisy was one of the first really heavy metal bands I started listening to around that time along with At the Gates, In Flames, and shit like that.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

at the gates = my favorite band of all time
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

Dude, I'm so pissed they're only playing shows over in Europe this year. They didn't come to my state in 2008 either. Have you seen the Flames of the End DVD?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

I own it :santa:



its great but i just wish they did the documentary in english, but its understandable why they did it in their language
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

I was confused when I first watched it haha. I don't know why the subtitles aren't activated by default. The concert footage from the early days is badass, and the rehearsals, etc. That DVD along with Swedish Death Metal by Daniel Ekeroth provides an awesome history of that scene. The best thing about it is the At the Gates DVD focuses on Gothenburg and the book focuses on Stockholm. Tompa sounds badass too, I lol'd when they were talking about how he had human skulls and Aleister Crowley quotes all over the place in his house.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new pain song/video

Post by rhino »

surely you like the first 2 haunted albums then?
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: new pain song/video

Post by ^_____________^ »

No, I've never gotten into them. I like SotS but not that much. The newer Swedish bands I like are bands like Repugnant.
Post Reply